The sacred books of China: The texts of Tâoism (1891)

fullscreen
Author: Laozi; Zhuangzi; Legge, James, 1815-1897
Subject: Taoism -- Sacred books
Publisher: Oxford The Clarendon Press
Call number: AAB-1324
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Robarts - University of Toronto
Collection: robarts; toronto

I. The Tâo teh king. The writings of Kwang-tsze, books I-XVII.--II. The writings of Kwang-tsze, books XVII-XXXIII. The Thâishang, tractate of actions and their retributions. Appendixes I-VIII

26 29

Copyright-evidence-operator: andrea@archive.org
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by andrea@archive.org for item sacredbooksofchi00laozuoft on December 5, 2007: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1891.